CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All growned up...

So yesterday was a BIG day for this youngin'...
I get on Facebook last night to read this...
SAY WHAT??? SAY WHAT??? Holy Moly, my little sissy... yeah the one in the pink over-alls is going to college??? Where has time gone?

I am so excited for you Kel. You deserve all the best in life! Whereever you choose to go, I will support you but... how great would it be for us to be in the same town?!?!?! And, getting a new car last night? LUCKY! Love you girlfriend!



My bronchitis is getting a little better. Still having some wheezing issues during the day but so glad to have the nebulizer at night before bed. So glad it's November! I love when I can feel the holidays just around the corner. Boo and I have started our Christmas lists for each other and for everyone else we buy for. This is my favorite time of the year. And now, with Kel's big news it's even better!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...