CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Prayer Requests...

a. My precious younger brother, Preston (aka Bud) has pneumonia. He was running a consistent fever most of the holiday break and my mom took him to the doc today and found this out. Our family would greatly appreciate your kindess.
b. A person dear to Brandt and I is ready to settle down with the love of their life yet they cannot find the right path to get there. I know they would be greatful for some guidance.
c. I won't often vent on here about my worries, besides weather of course, but I am struggling with a few of "life's obstacles". I need patience and guidance.
d. I read so many blogs on a daily basis that discuss their children's illnesses and struggles having babies. I know these families could use some lifting up.

I know there are so many I am forgetting. Preston's pneumonia has got me feeling down and I just can't think at the moment. I appreciate your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...