CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Funday! ha

SOOOO, who watched that game this weekend?
Friday after work was a nightmare getting home from downtown! And after the game the interstate was bumper to bumper until around 2am!! Well Alabama lost. Boo. It was an awesome game! I'm not exactly football smart but to me...

THIS pic says it all! Alabama obviously has the ball and he is down. But that LSU player just had to do what he did. O well they won by a fieldgoal. So if that's how they play, Stay classy LSU! :) Southerners and their college football! haha!

Well other than that game, this weekend was a washout at our household but I loved it! I love not having any plans on the weekend and just relaxing. It was beautiful out so Bandit got LOTS of playtime! He didn't have to give me those "pit"iful looks anymore!

Of course our big plans to put up Christmas decorations didn't go through but I did get a few Christmas goodies from Tar-J's dolla section! My pinterest project... remember the palette photo holder... yeah didn't get done either BUT at least I got a purtee palette. So that's a start!


We saw the biggest spider EVER in the yard. I hate them! Yuck!

Overall a boring but much needed rest weekend! Today I was greeted by a lovely facebook message! In 15 days I get to seeeeee....
                                           this lovely lady!!!

And tonight I get to snuggle with...

Mr. Handsome.

Happy Monday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...