CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How soon is too soon???

I have been feeling like total BLAH lately! As soon as I got home yesterday around 5:30-6ish I went straight to bed which is SOOO not like me! This morning I wake up and my throat is swollen and sore. It feels like I'm pusing a bruise everytime I swallow. Ugh, I'm sick of being sick! Boo did bring me my favorite treat...
These can always make me feel better! Yummay!!

So I decided to go for it last night and ask Boo a question that I dread every year because I'm nervous about his reaction. Here's how the convo went:
Me: Uhh babe?
B: Yeah?
Me: Christmas is coming up soon...
B: Uh huh {eyes still focused on tv}
Me: I can't wait to decorate for Christmas
B: Yeah. Shh Let's see what happens next... {a/b the movie on tv}
Me: I want to put the Christmas tree up.
B: OK we'll do it this weekend.

Do what??? He really said okay! Distracted or not by the tv, he said... "we'll do it this weekend"!! So, I guess that's our plan for this weekend!! Haha Now let's see if he remember's the plans come Friday!

I'm off to catch up on all my fav bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...