CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pinterest!

Other than my daily Zulily stop, I've become obsessed with Pinterest! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to imagine dressing up my little kiddies in the mornings! Today is no exception!
 How cute is this toile outfit????


Or how about this hat, skirt, and boot with a little white sweater and leggings???
And because it's raining here today, how cute are these precious booties?!?!

HA! I will be one of those "fru fru" moms! ANYWHOO.... so Pinterest! It has become my new obsession! Instead of google... I pinterest!

For example... my latest searches:
a. Easy thanksgiving recipes

b. Hunting Themed Bedroom
(Our spare bedroom is slowly but surely taking on this look.)

c. I stumbled upon this purty thing...
I decided I would make my own.
We got us a nice palette.
Boo painted it with this texture paint and hung it up! The lighting being off and me not knowing how to use the camera lol = not such a great pic!


Don't know what is with the lighting! Promise our walls are not pink! ha

and VOILA! I still have to find more frames and pics to put in those frames. These are just temporary! But I love how it turned out! My sweet man is so handy!

d. Happy Tuesday wishes:

HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...