CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

James Spann...

I don't know what I would do without you!!!

Even before this day of nightmares:
I have always been horrified of bad weather, particularly tornadoes! I will never forget that day in April. I woke up around 3ish because I got that feeling I always get with weather. It happened to be Brandt's birthday too so I tried to not stress him out too bad! We turned on the news and around 5:30am James Spann said there was a tornado on the ground heading towards us. For the locals, it was coming up from Duncanville. It felt like we didn't even have enough time to think about what he had just said because the next thing I know, power goes out and then came the train sound, I will never forget that sound! To me, it was a mixture of a train on the rails and a waterfall literally right in your ear. Brandt and I crouched in the floor, held each other, and prayed. We got extremely lucky that day. The tornado ripped through the woods about 50 yards behind our home. It was unreal.

With November here, I'm so excited for tornado season numero dos this year! NOT!!! I wake up this morning at about 3ish once again and have one of my "feelings".

Sure enough, we're under a tornado watch. For some reason I feel better when I'm with people. So, me being my paranoid self, I pack up the laptop, the camera,  and lock the filing cabinet so nothing can fall out of it, and head to Brandt's mama's! She was already awake, getting ready to head to work. Bless her heart! Needless to say, I am super tired today and the weather is not completely passed yet. You better bet James Spann, I've got you on live feeds right now!

Oh, I did just realize Tannehill is this weekend! It's like a huge outdoor garage sale, but better! ha.

AND I can't wait to see my darling sissies Monday!

Wish me luck with this weather anxiety!!! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...