CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What If???

I saw this on Life with The Edwards and just couldn't help myself!
What if I were to get pregnant? 
I would smile :) That would be a huge blessing! Although I feel like I'm not ready, babies are miracles, and who wouldn't love a miracle! Oh and since I'm on Zulily everyday anyways, dressing a cute and precious child would be wonderful too!
What if I could have any job in the world?
My family could probably tell you this! I would be a high school math teacher! Weird, huh? I wouldn't say I love math, but I don't mind it. And why high school? Well, I'm a little OCD, so I can't take elementary messes and middle school is too much drama. haha 
What if I had a day to myself? 
Well, I'd need some money to go along with it! HA and a nice LONG day of spa time and shopping would be very nice.
What if I could get married all over again? 
Hmm, I've never been married so the "all over again" doesn't really apply. But if I could get married now, I'd love it! I am one of those "been planning all your life" type girls. So I have colors, flowers, decor, etc. already in mind! Oh wow, Boo is gonna love me!!!
What if I could live anywhere in the U.S.? 
I haven't been to that many states so my choice is limited. So far, Athens, GA has been my fav only because I was born and raised there so it holds a special place in my heart. :)
 
What if I were to have more children? 
As the last question, this one can't be answered yet. Just refer to my answer to the first question.
 
What if I could have any talent in the world? 
I recently watched "What Women Want" so I'm gonna say be able to hear people's thoughts. But only for a day or so. I don't think I would want to hear them all the time! ha. Another talent I would love it being able to eat anything and not gain! hahaha
What if you met me in real life? 
You would know right off the bat, I am shy shy shy!!! Trust is hard for me, so I'm not easy to open up at first. Boo says I'm too nice. I'm pretty easy going and well you would love me!
 
What if money weren't an object?
EASY! Sponsor a
Compassion child ASAP and travel to meet that precious child. Get married. Have babays. LOTS AND LOTS. Open a boutique. New car. New house. Help family and charities.
 
What if I could meet one celebrity? 
Wow. I'm not really into just one celebrity. There's many that I like. For some reason here lately, I've been listening to a lot of Miranda Lambert so I'd say her today. Who knows though.
 
What if I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life? 
Target! Love it!
 
What if I could choose an animal/pet?
I'd choose my sweet Booger Bear! Boo and I love him to pieces!
 
What if I could go on a trip right now?
I would definetly go! Haven't been to the beach in a while so I'd choose somewhere tropical like the carribean!
 
What if I had to choose between a house cleaner and a professional chef?
Did I mention I'm OCD??? I don't know if I could ever have a house cleaner. I need things picked up right when they're left out! Boo makes fun of me because he says he can wear the same undies everyday. That's how much I wash clothes! haha. So it'd have to be the chef!
 
What if I had the option to get plastic surgery? 
To him his own. Plastic surgery just isn't for me.
 
Happy Tuesday!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...