CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CHRISTmas (PART 2)

On Christmas Day, it's always been my families tradtion to open gifts as soon as the kiddos get up! This year was no different. Maddie, Preston, and Landon all handed out gifts to the appropriate person. It was awesome watching the kids eyes light up and just being together for such a wonderful time!
All the gifts under the tree.

Maddie, Preston, & Landon handing out all the gifts.




My sweet babies with gifts! Love them!!!

My boo with his scope and a flashlight that shines 5 miles! He was in heaven! Boo loves flashlights!

We had a LOT of cleaning to do!

My step-dad, Jerry, cutting the turkey!

We gave Thanks to Him for all our wonderful blessings and ate! There was SO much food! My sweet precious mommy did ALL the cookin'!

My beau (as my mom would say) and I

My Uncle Joey and his girlfriend of a million years, Pam! I hope to hear wedding bells SOON for these guys!!! HINT HINT!!!

My beautiful mom and step-dad!

Boo and I!

Maddie decided to play a game she got for Christmas! It was the most hilarious board game! Landon did a penguin walk for a polar bear and if they didn't know what the word was, they just stood there! So much fun!

Maddie with her new laptop! She has gotten addicted to Pinterest! Oh no! I got this text from her just today:
(It's a Rodeo type party invite!)


Funny story behind this pic: As much as you tell someone not to lean back in their chair, they're not gonna listen until it falls. Poor Maddie got a hard lesson learned! It was pretty funny though!

I couldn't resist posting this! How cute is my brudder! I could just eat him up!

So sweet playing with Maddie's new dremmel. No clue why she wanted that... lol. She did make us some beautiful hand carved crosses! I'll show ya when we get them painted.

US :)


On Thursday, Jerry's (my step-dad) parents left to go back to Florida. Before they left, we went out to an authentic cuban bistro restaraunt.
Brandt is super duper picky but he actually liked the "plantanes" (friend bananas) with this bitter sauce you dip them in!

On Saturday, I was Oh so lucky to get to see my BEAUTIFUL best friend before we left! This sweet girl has graduated college, found herself an awesome job opportunity, and not to mention one of the sweetest and funniest people I know! Some of the most fun times I've ever have have been with this lady! I love reminiscing with her!!! I just love her! Period!

Here's Maddie in her new glasses! How precious is she?


Boo with his pellet gun and scope!

Had to brag a little on one thing I bought MYSELF for CHRISTmas! I love flats/loafers! These are. the. most. comfortable. shoes. EVER! They run a little small so you'll probably end up with a size bigger than normal. My family has a saying that if you buy someone shoes as a gift, they'll "walk" out of your life. So, I always have to buy my own shoes cause we sure wouldn't want me to walk out of Boo's life or vice versa?! :)

Merry CHRISTmas from my family to yours! Hope your new year is prosperous & blessed with many joys! I'll be back on my regular blogging feet in no time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...