CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!


This week...

I'm LOVING... my job. Of course it has its days but, I enjoy coming to work. Not many folks can say that.


I'm LOVING... speaking of my job... were filming a new commercial for the office this morning. However, it's only on the local channel.

If you wanna see our old commercial click HERE

I'm LOVING... by this weekend, I'll have another vehicle! Woo hoo!


I'm LOVING...  my boo's sense of humor. I seriously have never met anyone funnier than him! After we watched the help last night, he kept callin me "baby guh". I was crackin' up!


I'm LOVING... the countdown for my birthday is on! And there are currently 42 days until then! haha There would only be 41, but this is a leap year! I didn't even know that!


I'm LOVING... that Boo has a great opportunity today and I pray that it works out!!!


Happy Wednesday ladies! What are you loving today?

4 comments:

Leave me some lovin'...