CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Got 2 things for ya today...

First, my oh sooooo sweet mommy got me this beautiful eyeshadow kit for Christmas:
However, another thing my dear mother taught me when I was younger was with our olive skin tones, we really don't need to much make-up. So in other words, I was never taught how to apply foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, ect. Go ahead, laugh. My girlfriend in highschool would make fun of me for my zig zag eyeliner! haha. I must say though, over the years I have gotten better. But this eyeshadow stumps me! First of all, it's packaged so pretty and I literally treat it like it's fragile! haha Secondly, I have no idea what color to put first and do i start at the top under my brow or what!! So help! I need a tutorial! My fav color so far is half baked.
Don't make fun! Remember, I'm new to this!!! Ha. This is half baked. My phone pic does NOT do it justice. In person it's a pretty metallic gold color. So, if you have any tips, please do share!

On another note... something I'm much better at... decorating!!! I finally put some photos in my homemade, pinterest inspired palette!
This was also taken with my phone. I found the cross frame at Kirkland's on a random clearance rack and I love the way it adds demension. I think that's my inspiration for the rest of the edge of the palette. So i'm on the lookout for cross frames!

Oh and here's our Christmas card I never got around to showin ya... next year be sure to give me your address so you can get one in the mail! 
Sorry for the HORRIBLE quality! Promise they were beaties in person!

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful Friday.

PS. I have an unspoken prayer for a wonderful person I know. I've only known this person for a short period of time. I know this person has been traveling the wrong path for some time now but wants to steer back in the right direction. This person is in so much pain. Please pray that the Lord give them the strength and courage and to mend their broken heart. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...