CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brain Fart

So I had a grand post to fill you up with all kinds of useful information yada yada yada today but... i'm stupmed. It has totally slipped my mind what it was! Hate when that happens!

Anywhoooo... last night I witnessed something I have never seen before. I have to keep this story short and discreet for the safety and feelings of the people involved. So I work with this beautiful lady who is in the dating scene. She just recently found out a guy she has been dating is married!!!
The wife contacts my co-worker and they plan this set-up to catch the scum! Co-worker and douche bag are to meet up at this restaraunt and the wife will come in and catch them. So several of my co-worker's went out last night to the restaraunt to witness true life, in person "Cheaters". It went similar to what we expected. Wife walks up. Says "Well Hey There". Cheater looks up shocked. Then the fighting started. They took it to another table but, I have just never experienced anything like that. Boo went with us and the car ride home was one I will never forget. It was clear to us how hurt these individuals were. Brandt and I talked about how important trust is in relationships. It was one of those talks that you are just on the same page, your thoughts are so in sync, and you just never want the conversation to end because it's such a positive feeling. I have been personally effected by a cheating spouse, and speaking from a child-of-a-cheater's point of view, adults NEVER understand the effect they have on their children during those times. Mine and Boo's childhoods were so similar which gives me a great feeling that we will do whatever it take to put our children first and make sure our decisions are decided with them in mind, always.



Speaking of my Boo...

This is what I found when I got in the car to go to work this morning. A sweet love note! First he cooks me dinner, helps me clean up Christmas decor, now a note...hmmmm. I just love him to pieces!

For all of you who read Kelly's Korner, she is doing another Single's Day for Show Us Your Life link us on February 3rd. I figured I'd go ahead and give you a head's up I will be participating for all the single ladies! Brandt's cousin, Tony has given me permission to tell you all about him! So be looking forward to that! And speaking of Kelly's blog, today she put up an amazing video of the birth of her first born daughter, Harper. Harper is about to be 3 and is a beautiful little ball of sunshine! If you have time, I would definetly recommend watching the video. It's emotional, but will remind you how great God is and the love he has for each and every one of us!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...