CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WILW

Good Morning beautiful! I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

Let me see...

I'm LOVING... that this sweet man was safe after the wreck this weekend! I'm so thankful for my boo!


I'm LOVING...my insurance company! They are so helpful, sweet, and so patient! I guess I'm also loving my grandpa who served in the military and allowed his family to be fortunate enough to have this insurance service!

I'm LOVING...my mom. I see her in myself more and more everyday. And the great thing about that is... I don't mind! We're at that point in both of our lives where we are bestfriends.

I'm LOVING...that we have absolutely NO plans this weekend! We can do all the movie watchin, bed layin, car shoppin, and star watchin we want!!!

I'm LOVING... my dreams for my future!





I'm LOVING... my pinterest finds this week...




I'm LOVING... one of my baby sis' Pinterest finds this week! I got so tickled at her!

Last but definetly not least... I'm LOVING... my Savior!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...