CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Crashed!

Soooo Boo and I had a relaxing weekend. Had a bonfire, cleaned house, just layed around and rested up until yesterday morning...





Brandt went to get us breakfast yesterday (Sunday) morning about 7:30 and on his way home, he made it to our driveway (we have a long dirt road driveway), but unfortunately fell asleep at the wheel and hit a tree. We are so blessed that he is okay. However, my insurance rep over the phone and the tow truck driver says they think my car is totalled. So Boo! The car was a hand-me-down, but it was the first vehicle I've paid for and OWNED the title!!! So...on the bright side, I'll be able to get a new car. But, on the downside I'll probably get another car payment.

For right now, I get this cute rental car.


With my type A personality, I'm a little anxious because the whole insurance process can take a week or so and it's hard to plan what I should do financially when there are so many unanswered questions at this point. I'm trying to do my best at taking this day by day. So please wish me luck! At least Netflix has delivered me something beautiful that will keep me occupied for a few days!

I got season 7 disc 4 and 5! Woo hoo! Boo and I are fanatics! We started late but have not missed an episode since we get them season by season.

Happy Monday....I'm stuck at work!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so glad he is ok! That is scary, even if it is a little accident! Sorry about your car. I got a new(er) vehicle this year & I would be upset if I wrecked it! I hope you get a sweet new ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'...