CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's Go Flames!!!

My baby sister has done it again! Her cheerleading squad has made it to Nationals for the second year in a row!!! I am so proud of her and the team!
She's right there, square in the middle!

Go FLaMeS!!!
Wishin I was in Orlando to root you on babygirl...

So... does anyone watch the show "Storage Wars"? Boo and I have become obsessed with this and "Pawn Stars"! "Storage Wars" shows people who bid on storage facilities that have been "repossessed". They only get to peek into each room before bidding. Then they take a risk if they win on whether or not the items in the storage room are worth more than they won it for! "Pawn Stars" is a real pawn shop in Las Vegas that shows all the interesting items people bring into the shop!
Brandt likes Chumlee from "Pawn Stars"...
haha. I think he's nuts.

and this may come as a surprise to you but my fav is...
DAVE! from Storage Wars! He knows how to pick em'! And he knows how to push people's buttons! It's hilarious!

What shows are you watching?

Happy Thursday... only one more work day! Woo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...