CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tornadoes

As you my have heard, Alabama was once again struck by several violent tornadoes this morning. I was up until 5 this morning listening to the greatest weatherman ever, James Spann, let us know minute by minute details on where these storms were headed. Fortunately, the city of Tuscaloosa was spared this time. However, it's a devastation, period.

It's hard to see in the first pic (via Facebook) but that's a shot of a tornado coming through Birmingham. The second (vis Facebook) is from Clay, Alabama.

There have been reports of several fatalities. My heart mourns for these people affected by this disaster. My prayers are going out to all those who have struggled with Alabama weather and those who have lost loved ones.

4 comments:

  1. Heard about this on tv...glad your ok! Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're ok! We had some strong winds as well in Indiana, our power went out for a bit. It's sad to hear about those who lost their lives or have lost their homes, possessions, etc. I can't imagine going through that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( so sad, praying for all those people. Glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was awake till 5 as well. It hit here pretty hard. Thankfully it wasn't as wide spread as the one in Tuscaloosa. Crazy that this happened again not even a year later.

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'...