CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD EVER!!!

Thanks so much to my sweetheart blogger friend, Katie, for giving me a special blog award.



Recipients of this award are asked to:
1. Thank the person that nominated them for the award with a link back to their blog.
2. List 7 things about themselves.
3. Award 15 newly discovered blogs of your own and notify them.

Here are 7 things about ME:
1. Brandt and I met at the beach 6 years ago and my wedding fever gets more intense by the day!!!
 
2. I have been diagnosed with OCD. Probably the weirdest kind you've ever heard of. I don't do the counting, touching consistently, or anything like that. Mine is strictly with cleaning. For instance, I cannot go to bed if there is anything left in the laundry hamper. All the clothes must be clean.
 
3. I am not really into outdoors. I can appreciate God's lovely planet, the birds, bees, trees, and the green lucious grass. But, I'd rather enjoy it snuggled up inside. I'm very lucky to have a man who loves ANYTHING outdoors.
 
4. I am obsessed with pictures. We have pictures literally EVEYWHERE in our house. I love shopping for frames. Right now, I'm into the whole italian vintage chunky frames. I will buy a frame and then I go home and make space for it.
 
5. I have a slight addiction to earrings. Paticularly earrings from ebay. I currently have 5 tackleboxes FULL of earrings!!! If I'm having a rouch day or just need some cheering up, I usually look to ebay to find me a pair of 99 cent chandelieur earrings! And then I'm back to my chipper self! :)
 
6. I have learned in the life, the quality of your friends is so much more important than the quantity! I only havea few close friends. We may not talk as much as we should, but I always know who I can count on.
 
7. My love for the Lord grows stronger and stronger everyday. I was put through a VERY TOUGH situation (another blog, another day) for about two years and I learned to turn to my heavenly Father for everything. Your life is not complete unless he is always a part of it.
Here are my 15 nominees in no particular order (these are not necessarily newly discovered blogs, just blogs I follow & love):
1.) My sweet wittle sissy = Madison
3.)
Okay, now ain't that sad! I'm almost positive all my other followers have already been tagged! I shouldn't have procrastinated so long. ha
 
Anywhoo, sorry for being so MIA lately. My lungs feel like they are starting to heal. I am up moving around. I come to work for several hours in the morning and get as much stuff as I can done. Which is what I should be doing right now ;) I just want to thank all of your for your sweet comments, emails, and even text!!! I would reply to each and every one of them if my computer would let me! I enjoy reading about all your sweet lives on here and can't wait to get back on track with my daily reading and posts! And it's Thursday so we're almost there ladies!!! Hopefully this weekend I'll get back in my groove, get some things done and have some sweet photos to show y'all! Ohhhhh and I'll have a sweet update about my single cousin Tony!
 
See ya lada lovelies!


2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with framing pictures too! In fact I don't know if I have any more space...oh who am i kidding I will make room. lol. I am not an outdoorsy girl either...but in the summer I love to sit outside on my deck with my laptop or read a book! And I don't have a lot of girlfriends either, just a handful, partially because I'm shy. But the ones I do have are good enough for me! Glad your feeling better! You deserve the award! Remember just get rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki Mikki I will write stuff bout u when i can!!LUv u!!!call u tonite!!




    p.s u posted ur blog up at 11:11!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'...