CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

There so much I want to share but I feel like I should keep some things discreet from the blog. But, I'm between a HUGE BOULDER and a HARD PLACE right now. I'm not the every sunday church-goer however, I am an everyday, all day prayer girl. For the last two plus years there's been something going on in my life, that I DO have control over yet my heart tells me to stay in this not-so-great situation. I always pray for the situation I'm in, that God will help the people involved, that God will rest his hands on the sinners involved, etc.  My prayers more recently have been mainly focused on asking God to take ME by the hand and show ME what paths to take. I've also noticed more recently I was able to face the situation and no longer have that longing feeling that everyone needs my help. I'm finally realizing that I everyone is in control of their own life. And why should I have mountains on my shoulders because someone chooses not to take control of their life? Am i being selfish? I don't think so. I've struggled through it for two years now. Everyday there's a new obstacle. And trust me, there's no exaggeration in that statement. It's affected not only my life and the people involved but also my family and their families. It's not that I'm giving up. I'm letting the situation play out like it should have a LONG time ago.

Bottom line, I love everyone involved in this situation that I am in. I believe there is something great in everyone! It's time for ME.



"Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor. For each will have to bear his own load." - Galatians 6:1-5       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...