CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Real vs Fake?

So i was sitting here at work. Here's the view:

I know. I know. I should be working! I've got a pile beside me that you just can't see! HA! But my Christmas cards have got to go out!!! So I'm working on addressing them! Promise you'll be getting them soon! I know you can't wait!

Several people keep asking me what I want for Christmas. But, because I am an "I want it, I buy it" kind of person, it's a little had coming up with things. So I've come up with two lists. My REAL list. and My FAKE (but really real) list. Ha.

My REAL list:

It's an over-the-door jewelry holder. I currently have all my jewelry organized but in several different locations. I have a TON of it! We have a local $1 jewelry store that I take full advantage of! This item would seriously make some space in our bathroom for other things!

My most favoritest shampoo and conditioner ever!!! It's a little pricey so I always try to snag it when I see it at TJ Maxx. But I'm running low... :)

I've been loving the browns & nude colors lately with a little shimmer in them.

I can remember my girlfriend from high school wearing this scent! I loved it!


I've just started loving the chocolate and aquamarine diamond look! It's gorgeous!!!


Antique frames! I love them! I love the scroll look. I love the bulkiness and the dimension! I can never have enough pictures in my house!

I just stumbled across this looking for antique frames! But i LOVE this! A saying within a frame!

I'm always hoping for a new Lolita to add to my collection :)

Even though I hardly wear make-up, I have been eyeing this for a while! I tried it in Ulta one day and was obsessed! The brown/golds are A-MAZE-ZINGO!!

As always, I don't really NEED any of these things. Spending time with family and friend's is more important to me than any material thing!!! Well maybe Reese's are an exception. HAHA. Also, if you know me, you know a handmade gift is perfect too! I love knowing someone put the time and effort into making something they knew I would enjoy! And now that we have Pinterest...

So, here's my fake list. My fantasy list. My "never gonna get" list! lol

This one is an obvious. This is my dream ring! I love e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e d-e-t-a-i-l!!!

Joan Boyce jewelry! I love all of it!!! It's all glitz and glam!

I want me anudder one! :( I miss my old one. RIP Prissy!

Louis Vuitton Speedy.

A "go with everything" watch.

and lastly...
A love like this. This may have gone over the non-fictional bridge too much. SO...
I could settle for my own Jackson, from Steel Magnolias (my fav)!!!

Happy Hump Day Ladies & Gents!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...