CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving, better late than never!

The following is a sum up of Thanksgiving...

Both my sissies, my mommy, stepdad, & two brother's came to stay with us!

We played board games.


We cooked.



My mom made her yummy eggrolls!!! She's from the Philippines so these are not your typical Chinese eggrolls. They're actually called "lumpia". There's ground beef, carrots, celery, and a teensey weensey bit of egg all wrapped up and deep fried in a cripsy shell!



The boys played lots of video games!




They played with guns! I kid! I kid! They were very careful!

 They rode 4-wheelers but I totally forgot to take pics of them on it! Boo!




AND... we got LOTS & LOTS of family time! I am so blessed to have an extended family! There always SOMEONE you can count on!
Me & Kellen
Me & Maddie
Kellen, Me, & Maddie
Boo & I
Maddie & Preston (Perfect example of their "sibling-ship". ha!)
Preston, Kel, & Maddie
Me & Boo!
Me & the comedian, Landon!
Me, Preston, & Maddie
 
We did bonfires with s'mores!

And that concludes Thanksgiving, 2011! I've got to work on gettin pics with the parents! I failed to take ANY with mine or Brandt's dad! Boo!

Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...