CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Woo Hoo...

  • Even though it's cloudy and gloomy out right now... this weekend weather look to be uh thebomb.com!


  • I think I may beg Boo to help me with a Pinterest project... our living room needs a new decor. I'm thinking about staining this piece a dark brown. Love the layered frames!


  • Confession: My fav program to watch at night and fall asleep to is QVC. The hosts crack me up at how passionate they are about each and every item! And I don't know how they don't go broke because they also seem to own every item! Haha. I've never bought anything though, weird. With Christmas coming up, they have all the gifts advertising and several nights ago I found what I want for Christmas!!! (*Hint Hint*)


  • I got a text the other night that just made my day! My sissy and I were obsessed with HaNsOn whe we were little!!


  • The greatest boss in the world gave me a choice of a friday off in the month of November. Talked it over with boo and he told me the 11th would be good... he has a surprise! He's not always that great with the "secret" part of a surprise and I'm super nosey so we will see... Not to mention... 11-11-11 was supposed to be a HUGE day for Boo and I but because of some complications things didn't work out the way we planned. I'll save that story for another day. Things happen for a reason and I know God has it all planned out for us.

  • No news on my post yesterday but Boo thinks we will receive the outcome we have been praying for!

  • Apologies for the looong rando post... but it's Friday, I just can't help but be excited!
I'll leave you with a scrumptious recipe I tried recently and I promise you can't go wrong!


                                           Pumpkin Muffins

Easy Easy Recipe: Mix the cake mix and can of pumpkin together. You read right... no eggs, oil, or water. Bake on 350 for 20-25 min.

Easy Recipe: Mix the cake mix as directed on the box... with the eggs, oil, & water. Mix with can of pumpkin. Bake as directed on cake mix box.

They both turn out great. Easy Recipe is a little more moist. Top with powdered sugar. YUMMY!

Have a good weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...