CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

As the saying goes, "You find out who your friend's are"...

I just didn't want to find out like this. I thought absense makes the heart grow fonder. Not that I was absent on purpose. I was just busy with I ono, life, i guess. But I refuse to let anymore important people out of my life.

Enough vent for today.

Meet Emily... aka... Ashley...aka...Charlene...aka...Ms. Butt
Everyone seriously needs one of her in your life!!! This amazing, single :), beautiful sweet girl always knows how to brighten my day! Whenever I get a sweet "Good morning, hope your Tuesday (or whatever day of the week it is) goes great" text from her, it makes my day! No matter the distance or how often we talk, she is one of those people who is able to just pick right back up from where we left off. Love you girl.

Sorry the the rando blogo. She sent me a text several days ago and it's weighed heavily on my mind and I just wanted her to know how much it meant to me!


ANDDDD today is another special day for my sista from anotha mista.....

Yes I know, so pretty she'll make you sick! haha! I've known this lovely lady for holy moly 12 years!!! Happy Birthday girl! Wish I could give you a big hug and smoochie!! Oh well get some from Jimbo...
Oh the memories we've had.... since 7th grade! No matter the distance, BFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...