CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

No matter what...


Don't worry about anything; instead, PRAY about EVERYTHING.
Tell God your needs, and THANK HIM for HIS answers.
If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.
His peace will keep your thoughts and your heart quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ.
Philippians 4:6-7


No matter what happens today, I know it will be okay because God is in control and will steer us in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...