My precious little brother is in pretty serious condition. His poor little body struggles with being anaphylactic (?). This means he is extremely allergic to peanuts; like just being in the same vicinity is a huge NO NO! Yesterday something went terribly wrong and he was exposed to something which caused him to have an allergic reaction. He is currently being treated in Atlanta. I know the blog world does wonders with prayers so I wanted to share this with you all and please ask for your help. I appreciate any and all your kind words and thoughts. Thanks loves!