CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!

I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Okay Thursday! I need this today...


It's OKAY... to have not washed my hair since Tuesday. Hey... it's rainy outside and I would have wasted 20 precious beauty sleep minutes blow drying and straightening.

It's OKAY... that my house is a wreck right now. I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation last week!

It's OKAY... that my taxes aren't done. I'm single with no dependents. I'll say no more.

It's OKAY... that I browse Zulily everyday! A girl can dream...

It's OKAY... Boo and I are loving some Oreo Birthday Cake cookies! We may have eaten a whole box in a week span.

It's OKAY... that said box of Oreos is gone... now I can start my diet.



Speaking of diet... I went to my mom's family doc last week. For the locals, Dr. Priya at the Windermere Clinic is A-MAZE-ing!!! I was overwhelmed with emotion at the time she took with me explaining everything and taking x-rays and just going out of her way to listen to me about how my back hurts! She even gave me a hug! Have y'all every met a doc who was that kind?!?! So... we came to the conclusion that the space between my muscles and the disks in my back is getting pretty slim due to my weight gain! So i'm starting a diet... Saturday! Y'all are my motivation! Since this sweet doc is unfrotunately 4 hours away, I can only do my weigh-in check-ups once a month. So i'll try my best to keep y'all updated weekly! Please wish me luck!


Happy Thursday loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'...