CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. And for when I think I've lost my way, there are no words here left to say, it's true, God gave me you.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to....

ME!!!

Yes, today is MY big day. I'm a quarter of a century old people! I kinda got down last night about it. I'm really on my way to 30 now and several years ago I figured that by this time I would be married with a couple babays on my hips. Boo. But I know He has a plan for me and apparently that wasn't it! ha. Anywhoo... I've had a great day so far other than "boss-man's-OLD-wanna-be-20-sumthin-girlfriend" going with us to MY birthday dinner! I'm so excited to get off work and spend my birthday with my boo!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nikki! I hope your day is as wonderful as you! (And that you get some good presents) because let's face it, who doesn't love a good gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday girl!!! I hope you have a great day & a fantastic birthday dinner tonight!!!! I know exactly what you mean about getting closer to 30...I'll turn 25 in August...& about the being married & babies part..It's gonna turn out good for us both.... but yeah Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'...